Taipei Cultural Center in New York is delighted to collaborate with International Society for the Performing Arts to launch 2023-2025 ISPA’s Taiwan Fellowship Program! Applications are being accepted now through Friday, July 15, 2022 at 17:00 EDT (New York).
About the Program
The Taiwan Fellowship provides three-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to two (2) mid-career leaders from Taiwan’s performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the 2023, 2024, and 2025 New York ISPA Congresses where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals, and related professionals.
Who We're Looking For
Mid-career leaders who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the industry and interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA. Applicants must:
• Be a permanent resident or citizen of Taiwan
• Currently working in the performing arts in Taiwan
• Minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts
• Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
• Have a strong working knowledge of English (must provide scores of a proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Assessment, TOEIC, GEPT; or proof of completion of a bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, or professional degree at an accredited college or university where English is the only language of instruction)
Learn More and Applyhttps://www.ispa.org/page/fellowship_landing